Subject: [Leica] BRRR!!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 3 17:12:01 2008

Tina,

Welcome to the Winter of 07/08.  ;-)  We have been in the -7F range every
morning this week, with highs of 9F.  Today we had a heat wave as the high
made it to 24F.  So far this winter 10 to 20 F have been warm days.  The
bright spot is that this week end we will get up to 40F, or so they tell us,
then back into the teens for next week.

Gene, in a very cool Iowa

From: Tina Manley <images@comporium.net>