Subject: [Leica] [WTB] Summicron 35mm f/2 3rd or 4th version
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Jan 3 13:31:17 2008

Guys, it would have been easy to recommend the top of the line Leica lens
had he said that price was no object. But price was an object, and Leica
lenses, the best ones in particular, hold their value very well. Anything I
say can be made to look foolish if you take it completely out of context. I
thought I made that clear when I prefaced it with "Exactly in your price
range" in the preceding sentence. This isn't an attack on Leica quality or a
statement that Zeiss is better than Leica at any cost. I thought it was the
best he could get in his price range. It that wasn't clear, then I hope this
clears up that point of confusion.

Sheeeze!!!!!