Subject: [Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jan 2 19:24:25 2008

Hi guys,

I know you guys are joking about this cat killing! However right at this
moment isn?t there enough damn killing going on in this idiot world without
knocking off a cat?

Besides we?re cat people in this house hold and have been for longer than
some of you folks have been a blip on earths? cat screens!

Now I can handle all the crud you can throw, been there done it, seen the
results and photographed it!

But I?m just getting pissed off royally with day after day of humans killing
humans over the stupidest things any ordinary Great Spirit fearing person
can cope with!

So knock it off already!

OK back to the meds and a single malt! :-)

ted