Subject: [Leica] IMG: Original scans
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Jan 2 18:09:11 2008

> No more Kodachrome colors:
> "They give us those nice bright colors
> They give us the greens of summers
> Makes you think all the worlds a sunny day, oh yeah"  Thanks, Paul Simon.
>
> I need the super bright colors of current stock images!!

        I still have a Leica slide projector and trays and lenses
somewhere...even with a wired remote!.  I wonder if they are worth anything
on ebay?  Most of my older stuff is with LF cameras, so the quality is
decent.  But, some of it seems...so done before and tired and static...now,
especially since I am freed from the tripod.  And from the darkroom (now a
winter plant room).  I even just got in a Canon 70-200 2.8 IS lens that
allows 1/10 at f8 handheld...must be from Roswell.  On to the future.  The
past is the past.  No point in hanging around there, IMHO, at least with my
stuff.

Ken