Subject: [Leica] We're thankful to be alive in 2008
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jan 1 14:50:10 2008

Holy Cow Adam & Jan,

I'm sure we all feel the same. "Glad to still have you folks aboard after a
roll over like that!"

The vehicle can be replaced, the shoulder and head will heal. But I'm very
thankful you and Jan got away with basically non-life threatening injuries.
And to have you here telling us about it! WOW!

Welcome to the year 2008! I suppose one might offer "including Good health
and recovery!"

ted