Subject: [Leica] We're thankful to be alive in 2008
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Jan 1 14:58:08 2008

On Jan 1, 2008, at 5:17 PM, Adam Bridge wrote:

> We are blessed to be alive, to have honest people who stopped and
> helped, to have kind caregivers and thoughtful people all around.

You sure are blessed and fortunate, and my thoughts are with you and
your wife.

Take care, get rest, and welcome the New Year with gratitude!

peace to you both,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/