Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica] IMG Oscar Peterson - final UK concert
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Dec 30 23:51:25 2007

Charlie's image is indeed excellent, and it also reminds me of a jazz
great no longer with us, Dexter Gordon, and a magic concert he gave
in my hometown in Denmark in 1982--in a smallish club with perhaps
200-300 people. He showed up a bit after midnight, completely drunk,
but once he had the sax in his hand it was pure magic. He played on
until about 3 a.m.

Nathan