Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica] IMG Oscar Peterson - final UK concert
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 30 16:58:15 2007

Charlie,

A wonderful tribute to an exceptional musician.

I first saw Oscar Peterson thirty plus years ago in a concert with Ella
Fitzgerald and Count Basie, sadly all gone now.  I was fortunate enough to
have
front row seats and could clearly see Oscar working the ivories.

It remains a magical evening for me.

Best regards,

Ira Silverman
Irvine, CA