Subject: [Leica] About Photo Arsenal on eBay
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 09:21:29 2007

Jim,

Boy, do I remember those days. Before I could drive, it was a short  ride in
on the Long Island Railroad.

Olden was tops for used equipment (and Leica - they did discount a bit with
haggling),  47th Street for new hardware, and Spiratone for the stuff
nobody
else made before or since.

And I stayed away from Cambridge and Wall Street Camera with a  vengeance!

Best regards,

Ira Silverman
Irvine, CA