Subject: Olden Camera [was Re: [Leica] About Photo Arsenal on eBay]
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Sat Dec 29 10:34:24 2007

Ira, Jim - Ah, yes.  "Older Does the Impossible, Inc." was their
formal name as I recall.  I made many trips up that narrow staircase
in search of various Leica goodies and bought my first Leica, an M3,
there for $160.00 in 1960 something.  I still have it.  A new M3 was
an outrageous $450.00 or so, then.

Also bought an M2 and M4 from them but they are both long gone now.

Willoughby's was across the street, too, - I bought my first Pentax, a
Spotmatic - from Willoughby's.   There was another camera store nearby
but damned if I can remember it's name at the moment.

Regards,

Dick