Subject: [Leica] Re:My new website, ain't it purty
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Dec 30 16:31:42 2007

Thanks Ted.

Yes weddings are very different now, and changing by the month is almost
seems. Even the more "natural" look may now have more
post-processing in it with all the actions you can now do in PS/CS.

I've usually averaged 30 weddings a year, now to just make some more money
at it!

Hell yes, you can assist anytime! Yet the wedding couple may find it weird
that the photographer keeps bowing down to the assistant
from time to time. :o)

Chris