Subject: [Leica] My new website, ain't it purty
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 30 13:49:06 2007

Christopher Williams offered:

Time to show off what I've been working on business wise for the past 2
months. I still have plenty to add, including more text but my goal was to
have it up before 2008!

To keep on topic, there are Leica images on the website.

www.zoeicaimages.net

Hi Chris,

Well it looks like you're off to a good start!

I particularly like the "photojournalistic look" rather than the staid old
"everyone shoots weddings like this" look!

Although I understand many of the younger crowd are leaning toward a some
what natural look rather than the old albums and coverage.

I know of a couple of guys working locally who cover weddings from both
aspects. One shoots all the formal look stuff and his partner is sliding
around knocking off all the intimate moments rarely ever shot in the "olden
days." :-)

The brides rave about how beautiful their photography is and story telling.
Not to forget they get paid a very HEALTHY sum for their finished product.

Which in some cases they produce a DVD in fancy case. Obviously for an extra
sum. But it seems no shortage of brides whatever the amount they ask. Money
doesn't appear to be a problem as the bride just wants the look and
coverage!

So I'll assume your style is in good demand so I'm sure when you've finished
your new website it's going to bring you all the wedding assignments you can
handle. Good luck with it.

Hey do you need an assistant? :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:My new website, ain't it purty)