Subject: [Leica] Blurb buzzed; gamut tips?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Dec 30 14:50:58 2007

Jeff, I think that all of the colour management freaks (including me!) are
stressing too much. IMHO just get the size right and the
resolution at 300ppi and make it sRGB for your own viewing. After all this
isn't a $200 art book with custom fine art printing or
something.
I did not even want to go there regarding the CMYK. I am going to try the
Bonsai article techniques and make my own book for fun,
using the Word /PDF approach.
One workaround is to submit BW. I sent toned BW this year.
Get those pics in to poor Jim in a hurry.
Cheers
Geoff