Subject: [Leica] Blurb buzzed
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Dec 30 14:38:30 2007

Mark, that's if you want a full bleed image. Re the sRGB, Blurb's software
ignores any embedded colour space anyway and assumes
sRGB.
So the colour space is only relevant as far as approximating on your monitor
what your pictures will look like printed as far as the
gamut. The difference can be dramatic on saturated blues and greens, for
example. Won't matter at all for BW either! As sent to you
off-list, you'd need to soft-proof with the correct HP printer ICC profile
if you want to get closer. That's only for the smaller
books also.

Cheers
Geoff