Subject: [Leica] IMG: face to face
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Dec 28 03:12:48 2007

Thank you all for the many responses on all the Paris photos.
Paris just makes it easy to make interesting shots, I think.
And sometimes, as in this case, I prefer to not straighten the
verticals, even if I'm always very aware of it.
Philippe

Op 24-dec-07, om 07:39 heeft Adam Bridge het volgende geschreven: