Subject: [Leica] IMG: face to face
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Dec 23 22:39:31 2007

I'm more to Ted's point of view here than yours, Robert, although I
understand what you're saying. After seeing the chairs I found myself
disturbed by the skewed verticals. These get in the way of the
composition, making it feel strange and me uncomfortable. It's not my
immediate reaction, however, because I like the image a whole lot. so
many questions raised, so much to see.

It's good work. I'm wondering if working the shot more intently (I
don't know if you did or not - I can't see into your computer, my NSA
connections aren't what they used to be <grin>) would have revealed
this?

Adam

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: face to face)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] IMG: face to face)