Subject: [Leica] Stuff for sale..... PhotoArsenal.......Ebay---buyer beware
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Thu Dec 27 16:31:48 2007

I would NEVER try to buy anything from them again. About a tear ago, I
mailed an M.O. to them for two Russkie lenses and they claimed they were
lost in the mail to me. After 6 months and many emails which they did not
reply to, I got fed up (no pun intended) and fired off an email to a German
consumer complaint NGO, with a copy to them. I recieved my refund soon
after.  Many RFF members chimed in with other complaints when I revealed my
plight. End of story.

Frank Filippone <red735i@earthlink.net> wrote:
  I never claimed they were cheap.... But they have "stuff". If you want the
"stuff" they have, and some of it is really too rare to normally find, then
the price may be OK....

Would I buy a 35 Summicron from them? No
Would I buy a rare Leica M3 from them? Maybe.... ( no, not really but you
get the point).

Rare stuff is just that, rare. And when you find it, the price can be
pennies on the dollar or multiple times what you think it is worth.

I could care less if anyone buys from them, but I have never been to Solms,
so seeing some of this stuff is just a treat...... and a last
opportunity.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net