Subject: [Leica] Stuff for sale..... PhotoArsenal.......Ebay
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Dec 27 13:02:09 2007

I never claimed they were cheap.... But they have "stuff".  If you want  the
"stuff" they have, and some of it is really too rare to normally find, then
the price may be OK....

Would I buy a 35 Summicron from them?  No
Would I buy a rare Leica M3 from them?  Maybe....  ( no, not really but you
get the point).

Rare stuff is just that, rare.  And when you find it, the price can be
pennies on the dollar or multiple times what you think it is worth.

I could care less if anyone buys from them, but I have never been to Solms,
so seeing some of this stuff is just a treat......  and a last
opportunity.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith) ([Leica] Stuff for sale..... PhotoArsenal.......Ebay---buyer beware)