Subject: [Leica] Dickens of a Christmas (final photos)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 20 21:34:31 2007

Harrison McClary showed:

>>A few weeks ago Franklin had their Dickens of a Christmas festival on

Main Street.  I finally have all the film processed and uploaded at:

>http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/dickens07

Hi Harrison,

Great stuff, rain and all. :-)  I love shooting on these type of events
because everyone is into the festival and a camera pointed in their
direction rarely raises an eye brow.

Besides they're all interested in the activity with their minds and eyes in
that direction so it's almost like shooting fish in a barrel.

Much like the Calgary Stampede or the Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany! It's
people awesome!!!!

Particularly the Oktoberfest because most folks are into a couple or more
liters of beer and feeling quite pleasant ! :-) Of course it also helps if
the photographer has had a few? ;-) Well OK one! :-)

Very nice coverage.

ted

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Dickens of a Christmas (final photos)--now Oktoberfest)