Subject: [Leica] Dickens of a Christmas (final photos)
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Dec 20 14:57:10 2007

A few weeks ago Franklin had their Dickens of a Christmas festival on
Main Street.  I finally have all the film processed and uploaded at:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/dickens07

It was a lot of fun and very hot.  The temps this year were near 80
degrees, but we did have a lot of rain. in the afternoon.  It felt more
like a summer festival and not a winter festival.

I may have mentioned some of these before, but last night and today I
have added about 8 more photos.  All were shot on film with either my M6
and 28 elmarit or my Nikon F3 and 180 2.8.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Dickens of a Christmas (final photos))