Subject: [Leica] Late night pattern
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Dec 20 08:55:56 2007

Hi Phil,

Actually it's a lot grainy, kinda on purpose. But I'll see how it
looks toned down. The D200 at ISO 1600 isn't very good, especially
with the contrast increase. I'll play around with the original raw
file. Thanks for looking. I'm glad you like it. It's very different
for me. I didn't know how the photo would go over.

Len