Subject: [Leica] Late night pattern
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu Dec 20 08:44:11 2007

Len Taupier wrote:
I was just sitting in my living room listening to some music when I
glanced over at my half darkened hallway. I visualized a picture in
my mind so I went and got my camera and this is what came out. I
don't usually take photos like this so I don't know if it's
worthwhile or a waste of time. But it's what my mind saw. Please
comment.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Nikon/LateNight.jpg.html>

I really like it Len.  It does look a bit grainy though.  You could probably
clean it up some with Neat Image or similar.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Late night pattern)