Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #51
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Dec 18 11:26:45 2007

> Dued to the annual end of the year stress, my participance at LUG
> discussions tends to zero (sorry for that) and my picture a week
> project is actually really living up to it's name - shooting, not
> posting, ONE picture a week. Though a PAW project has the advantage
> to keep one shooting, I hate to post pictures I do not really like.
> In this context, weeks #47-50 are pure stopgaps, shot during dog
> walks. The A110 on #48 might be of interest for friends of french sports
> cars.
>
> Week #51 might at least reach my personal average level though it's
> shot with a horribly offtopic p&s gear: http://mogool.com/PAW2007/?pic=51
>
> I wish a happy xmas and new year to all list members
> Didier

51
Looks like you took a shot of the water than shot the boater and birds in a
blue screen than cut them out with an X-Acto knife or maybe used Photoshop
and pasted them in the water!
Looks cool! You did the unsharp mask thing for the sharpening?
I lost that macro with an upgrade this year.

02 you're referring to a Mac Powerbook as a "PC"! Very un PC of you!

All in all a gallery of great Black and white shots!
Mogool?!?!?!?

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #51)