Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #51
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Dec 18 03:02:54 2007

Dued to the annual end of the year stress, my participance at LUG
discussions tends to zero (sorry for that) and my picture a week
project is actually really living up to it's name - shooting, not
posting, ONE picture a week. Though a PAW project has the advantage
to keep one shooting, I hate to post pictures I do not really like.
In this context, weeks #47-50 are pure stopgaps, shot during dog
walks. The A110 on #48 might be of interest for friends of french sports
cars.

Week #51 might at least reach my personal average level though it's
shot with a horribly offtopic p&s gear: http://mogool.com/PAW2007/?pic=51

I wish a happy xmas and new year to all list members
Didier

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #51)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #51)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #51)