Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #51
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Dec 18 06:06:28 2007

Didier,
I guess we're all on about the same boat at this time of year ;-)

Alpine, nice shot:! Is it yours? It was my dream car when I was 12 ...
along with its cousin, to be found here
http://tinyurl.com/2afu6e
Actually shot with an R4 - the caption is the car's name - same engine
but placed behind the rear axle, so maybe a bit more difficult to handle
when the Alpine had near central (and incredibly noisy) engine BTW.
Perfect for Monte Carlo!

Keep shooting, we'll wait for your next update.
Thanks for sharing
Phx