Subject: [Leica] M8 Question_Robert
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 16 19:49:18 2007

Robert,

The size is kinda relative. In PS if you print the file it will come
out as 4X6. What I did was blow up the original file to 27X40 and
then on the screen I measured out 4X6, used the crop tool to that
size and then saved the file and printed it to a 4X6 glossy print. It
should be like printing a full 27X40. I also have a Hassy 501C but
only shoot b&w negatives and print 17X22, the biggest on my 3800
printer. If I compare that to the M8 I prefer the M8 because of the
lower grain (noise). But your focus of the M8 file better be right on
if you want it to look sharp. My photo was taken with the new WA Tri-
Elmar so everything is in focus.

Len