Subject: [Leica] M8 Question_Robert
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sun Dec 16 19:34:53 2007

Frank,

All of these considerations you raise are pertinent, but I was, I hope,
asking for a much simpler comparison:    how does a 24x36 print made from an
M8 image look in comparison with a 30x30 print made from a Hasselblad C41
negative.   The prints I have made are lightjet prints on Kodak Endura
paper.   I do the scans on an Epson 4870 at 4800 dpi.

Robert