Subject: [Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu Dec 13 14:50:44 2007

Hello Ted,

Usually I am shooting available light under whatever room light
exists(tungsten, fluorescent, candles, halide,window) and  occasionally I
will use bounce flash.  I usually shoot with  my M8 and also a Nikon D200.
If I don't have the IR filter on the M8, I can't get any consistency in
color between the 2 cameras.  Usually there are folks wearing black, dark
blue or dark green clothes and that can cause a funny color shift  to show
up.  I tried to workaround not using the filters and it was a big headache,
lots of photoshop time and the results weren't really something I felt good
about giving a client.

Leo

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8)