Subject: [Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 13 08:08:03 2007

leo Wesson offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8

For the types of things I shoot, the ir filter makes a noticeable

difference.<<<<<<<<,

Hi Leo,

If you have a moment it would be interesting to know what subjects you shoot
where you find it necessary to use the IR filters all the time for correct
exposures? Thank you.

I've shot a fair amount of colour and B&W in the past year with the naked
lenses and in that time was ticked off with IR effect only once. But fixed
it by turning it into a B&W.

That's in various interior situations, in the OR, out side flowers and
scenics.

Including when using both Leica and C-V lenses without any filters.

Just curious ?

ted

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8)