Subject: [Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Dec 13 03:45:12 2007

Vick,

Don't you get bothered about IR - use it for your advantage.
We've seen so many wonderful pictures here taken with that camera, and
nobody complains about IR any longer apparently.

Here are a couple of joke shots about IR:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/IR-Pentax.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/IR-Santaflex.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/IR-Lumix.jpg.html

Hope you won't feel offended and can post M8 shot shortly.
Bien amicalement
Phx