Subject: [Leica] IMG color glass in bw
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Dec 13 00:17:41 2007

BW is more enigmatic and invites to more careful viewing IMHO - ask
around without showing the colour version; you DK if the character is
trying to touch the glass as on the colour one, or fencing off the
photog. I think it works too as a result, and hadn't we seen the colour
one first ...
In any case I like your photo very much Steve, and what impressed me
most from the start was that on the original, the angles of the glass
squared in perfectly even if the shot was taken from an angle. I
couldn't have cropped it had it been otherwise. What's the trick?.
phx