Subject: [Leica] Auto sheet feeder with the Epson 3800
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Dec 12 10:52:20 2007

It would seem to me that you  could stack the Hahnem?hle or other companies
190gsm or other thinner rag papers in the regular sheet feeder as its the
same or close thickness  as other papers its got going in there in stacks.
The one sheet at a time thing is not working out for me.

???
Inquiring inkjetters want to know.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

I see GSM means
grams per square meter

which would indicate bigger paper could be thinner and be the same gsm.
http://www.inkjetart.com/weight.html

Also means
Global Shared Memory

General Support Maintenance  (that's me!)

Gay Skinhead Movement
Gimme Some Money (Spinal Tap song)
Great Scots Magazine (bi-monthly magazine for Scottish terrier lovers0

German Seamen?s Mission

Ground Support Module  (from the moon launch? Tom Hanks?)

Generic Services Model (ANSI)

(I rely heavily on Generic Services. As it would seem to cover just about
everything involving non capital letters.)

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Auto sheet feeder with the Epson 3800)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Auto sheet feeder with the Epson 3800)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Auto sheet feeder with the Epson 3800)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Auto sheet feeder with the Epson 3800)