Subject: [Leica] Painting at the Guggenheim today...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Dec 11 19:26:07 2007

Which I went to for the first time having walked around the whole central
park for the first time. 6.3 miles. Took about a hundred shots.

The painting was pretty much a sign which said:
(It was a joke like lots of the other paintings.)
The were joke paintings.
I was out of school the day they taught this otherwise I'd like "art" a lot
better.

Just words. One I know was a George Burns Joke.

But this one said something very close to:

"I went up to the prison and visited Charles Manson.
He says to me he says:
Is it hot in here or am I crazy?"

I particularly liked the greens.
Best painting I ever read.