Subject: [Leica] PESO: Merry Christmas, Oy, Oy, Oy
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Dec 10 12:48:17 2007

> exquisite!
>
> ric
>

> On Dec 10, 2007, at 2:27 PM, Jim Shulman wrote:
>
>> So the Polish American Heritage Association had their first gay Jewish
>> Santa.  All the kids were thrilled, and a few adults as well.  The
>> lady on
>> my knee admitted to being naughty.

A one in a million LUG moment!

What a shot and story to go with it!

I'm in awe of being in such esteemed company as the LUG.

Take amongst yourselves I'm all verklempt!

"verklemmt" German.

Jim show them your shot of you and George Eastman at his house in Rochester!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com