Subject: [Leica] WayBack Week 48
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue Dec 11 19:20:01 2007

Ric,
You will have far more control if you scan them as RGB files, in a TIFF
format (so that degradation does not occur on resaving). You then have
various methods to control the tones. For starters::

http://www.butzi.net/articles/articles.htm

http://epaperpress.com/psphoto/index.html

For some Photoshop freeware/shareware:

http://photo-plugins.com/