Subject: [Leica] WayBack Week 48
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Dec 11 19:32:34 2007

Thanks.

I am doing my scanning and prepping everything in Photshop.

My problem is occurring when I save a copy to JPEG for use on the
web. My other controls seem to be fine and the PS file or TIFF file
looks fine. The saved JPEG just does not look like the printer file.

Ric

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] WayBack Week 48)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] WayBack Week 48)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] WayBack Week 48)