Subject: [Leica] Lightroom freeze over WAS IMG: PAW 47 and 48 dlridings
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Dec 9 17:11:22 2007

I must say, that I do not use the LR web gallery, but only because I have
templates in iView and you cannot make up your own template in LR: A major
oversight in my opinion. Perhaps the web gallery is a bit of an after
thought, but it needs more work to be really useful. I love LR otherwise and
could never have processed the 650 images from the wedding into the group I
published last night anywhere near as quickly with film. For processing and
cateloging LR and digital are great, BUT its not really "quick". I spent all
day Sunday tweeking the images etc.

Export from LR and web page in iView: that's my workflow so far

Cheers