Subject: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge'
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Dec 9 07:38:54 2007

On Dec 9, 2007, at 2:41 AM, phamard@numericable.fr wrote:

> [...]

and of course I really do agree Philippe,  and I am interested in
different manners of expression. I would never censor alternate modes
of expression.  My point is that when you have something really
important to say, it is independent of whether you carve it on
stone ,or write it with a pencil...

Steve