Subject: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge'
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Dec 9 10:44:31 2007

Steve Barbour wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2007, at 2:41 AM, phamard@numericable.fr wrote:
> More people are involved in art or interested in art than ever on  the
> planet; we are part of them, and I would never even think of
> censoring any form by means of ready made judgements.

> and of course I really do agree Philippe,  and I am interested in
> different manners of expression. I would never censor alternate modes
> of expression.  My point is that when you have something really
> important to say, it is independent of whether you carve it on  stone
> ,or write it with a pencil...
> Steve

Independent? Not always Steve, but we're getting into "politics" and
communication strategies there as it all depends on the audience you
want your "message" to get across to.
Ph

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge')
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge')