Subject: [Leica] Some more 'cutting the edge'
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Dec 8 13:49:43 2007

On Dec 8, 2007, at 2:33 PM, phamard@numericable.fr wrote:

> I sure agree with you George
>
> but this should never come first, and that you'll agree to too I guess

I still question why to be new... you need new technique...

then I think you become a slave to a certain technique...

it's a bit like saying to write the next great novel you must use a
certain new computer...

if you really have something new-great-important to say...

        ...why can't you use a pencil and paper ?

Steve