Subject: [Leica] Barcelona next week
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Dec 8 04:47:11 2007

Hello Phong, you have chosen a great area to stay. Be sure to walk in
Barceloneta and of course along La Rambla with your camera. In
Placa de Catalu?a, you might see Luis at Cafe Zurich. There  are two
excellent camera shops nearby as well. The markets also are
wonderful to visit. It is a beautiful city for photographers. Have a
wonderful trip and please be sure to share some photographs
with us when you return.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/2_001/?g2_page=1>

Cheers, Geoff