Subject: [Leica] self portrait of the artist as james t. kirk
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Dec 5 12:36:57 2007

Very nice. Shatner is a genius.

Star trek II is the definitive st movie, and I'd strongly recommend the
director's dvd for its excellent and entertaining commentary.

STTTWOK had a role in my life because my first unix book, by kaare
christian in 1983, featured the genesis effect graphics on the cover.
The g.e. was created by ILM (with the future pixar crew) using a jillion
cpu hours of a vax 780 running berkeley unix.  That was kind of my
computer damascus.  It lasted 15 years.

-rei