Subject: [Leica] Science Class
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Dec 4 15:42:58 2007

Well done and I'm glad you were able to do it. Here similiar attempts
have been scuttled because parents are reluctant to allow images of
their children to appear on the internet. One child, whose parents are
both lawyers, threatened legal action if a camera were to be used in
the classroom without their right to nix any image.

Sometimes I really REALLY hate people.

I had a personal experience related to this when I wanted to make a 30
minute video about the local Pony Club. You'd have thought I was
asking for the kids to pose nude or something. There were so many
objections that the project never came close to getting off the
ground.

I think it's the December depression hitting me but right now my faith
in human beings is at a near all-time low.

Adam