Subject: [Leica] Science Class
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Dec 4 17:25:42 2007

At 06:42 PM 12/4/2007, you wrote:

>I think it's the December depression hitting me but right now my faith
>in human beings is at a near all-time low.
>
>Adam

Where are you, Adam?  I don't think things are that bad in the South
yet.  I photograph in schools all the time and even get the
cooperation of the local school board for projects.  If you get truly
discouraged, go to Honduras where people are still very eager to have
their photos made and are happy to sign releases for copies of the
photos.  I get discouraged sometimes, too, this time of year.  The
solution for me is to leave the country and all "holiday" songs  and
sales behind and go someplace that has not commercialized Christmas.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com