Subject: [Leica] Internet Service Interruption
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Dec 3 21:26:51 2007

Brian,

Service was back up between us around 9:20 CST.  My wife taped the 10:00
news on Nashville's Channel 2, and they reported that AT&T was down, and did
not know the cause. All of the Bellsouth links are now a part of AT&T.

Thanks for the details on the links.  That explains why, when I ran some
speed checks on my DSL line, it was much faster to link to Atlanta than to
San Francisco.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA