Subject: [Leica] LUG 2007 Yearbook - LUG Monthly contest winner photos??
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon Dec 3 08:28:57 2007

Harrison,

If there was some discussion, it wasn't from me.  I'd rather keep the two
things (contests and yearbook) separate.  For simplicity's sake, just send
me up to two images made during 2007.  If you want to send a contest winner,
that's fine with me!  Many of the winners were exceptionally good images.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA