Subject: [Leica] To Eliminate Some Confusion about the LUG 2007 Yearbook
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Dec 2 21:31:44 2007

As with last year's yearbook, feel free to submit images made with any
camera, irrespective of the Leica moniker.  For instance, one LUGger coyly
refers to his "Leica" D2x, which probably would be a Nikon by any other
name.  Similarly, I intend to use one image made with a Kowa6 from about
1965--that happened to be the camera in my hand when I saw a great shot.

We're all Leica users; sometimes we just don't have a Leica in our hands
when a great image appears.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] LUG 2007 Yearbook - LUG Monthly contest winner photos??)