Subject: [Leica] Leica Finder opinions....
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Dec 1 20:40:55 2007

It seems to work well enough for me. I was disappointed in the eye
relief, hoping for something that would work better for the 28 with
my glasses than the veiwfinder.

It's still difficult to use with glasses. I use it with my 21, but
seldom with my 28. (Don't own a 24)

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies