Subject: [Leica] FS: Book, 2008 Calendar, fine prints
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Nov 30 09:12:34 2007

FS: the first edition of "wild light 1971 - 2007" is now available.  See
a preview and order a copy of the book from blurb.com at:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/108022

It's 8" x 10", hardbound or soft cover; 62 pages, 41 photographs, with the
stories behind the photographs and how I developed the technique used to
make these photos.  A very limited number of signed copies will be available
directly from me, please contact me at telyt at earthlink dot net if
interested.

FS: 2008 calendar. See a preview of the photos in the calendar and order a
copy from:

http://www.lulu.com/content/297497

As with the book, a very limited number of signed copies are available
directly from me.

FS: Fine prints, see the photos available at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com