Subject: [Leica] Leica Repair.....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Thu Nov 29 19:39:35 2007

I'm not picky, but I do tend to use known repair services that I hear
by word of mouth and from consensus among other photographers.
As far as Don is concerned, I owe him.
Every time I need advice, he gives it to me unsparingly, and fully
knowing that the gear in question won't be going to him. He's also
sold me parts which I could replace quickly.
So anytime I have a repair which needs an experienced hand, and is
out of warranty with the Jersey boys, it goes to Don.

Slobodan Dimitrov